Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer

Hello! I feel really bad that I haven't been reviewing (and reading for that matter) as much as I would like to be. Already, my summer is super busy. And it's going to get even busier. I'm going away for a couple weeks and then there are other things I have planned to do. Trust me, it's a lot. Before I get too busy though, I'm going to try reading a lot and schedule some reviews to keep my blog active. I also have some Top Ten Tuesdays prepared and scheduled for certain weeks. I honestly don't know when I'll be able to be more active, but I'll try. This summer is super busy for me.

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry!! Life always comes first!! LOL!! Hope you have a grey summer though and read some great books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its as if you read my mind! You seem to know a great deal about this, just like you wrote the novel in it or something. I think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete