Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- Books on my Summer TBR

TTT is hosted at The Broke and The Bookish and is a weekly meme. So this week is my summer TBR. Oh joy! There are so many books I plan on reading, I don't know how I can fit it all in. So, in no particular order...

  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza- It looks so interesting.
  • Taken by Erin Bowman- There is a signing and discussion near me soon, so I hope I can go!
  • Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen- This is one of the only Dessen books I haven't read!
  • The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller- This sounds perfect for me.
  • Etiauette & Espionage by Gail Carriger- It looks like something I would so enjoy!
  • Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi- Am I the only person who hasn't read this yet?! Well, summer is the perfect time to read it.
  • Parallel by Lauren Miller
  • Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson- ROAD TRIP!
  • Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill


6 comments:

  1. I love Meant to Be!!! It is AMAZING!! And I alos really like Etiquette and Espionage!!! And Mila 2.0 made my list, too!!! Nice job!!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila 2.0 and Taken look really good! I haven't read any books on this TBR list either, maybe I will add a couple to my summer list.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you have so many books on your list that I need to read this summer! I'm drooling now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etiquette & Espionnage didn't make my short list but it is definitely on my TBR for summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope - I haven't read Shatter Me either so you're not alone :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy and Roger is SO GOOD! Such a perfect summer book!

    ReplyDelete